Vegan Food in Rio

Rio de Janeiro is a city with many options when it comes to gastronomy, and here I always try to bring places that I frequent and are of good quality.

Today I present Pura Rio, a vegan restaurant that works with organic ingredients. It is located in Barra da Tijuca, West Zone of the city, and has a beautiful view of Lagoa da Tijuca. It has a seasonal menu and prices are fair to what is offered. In addition, the space offers activities such as yoga and stand up paddle.

I got to know the space years ago, I always followed it on facebook and it was amazing when I had the opportunity to pay a visit.

The space is small but the service is excellent and the food so... even better.

For those who want to know, follow their instagram: @pura.rio




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waterfalls in Rio de Janeiro

A beautiful garden - Jardim de Alah

Pedra Branca State Park - The largest urban forest in the world.